Visitors

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I'm Back!

Well I'm back from my trip home to Indiana. It was a very nice trip. It definitely rejuvenated me. I miss my family terribly, but it also showed me how much I miss my little stinkers at home.
     Today we went to town to run errands. We also stopped by target to get a few things. E and I hit up the clearance rack of little girls accessories and she found a cute pair of yellow sunglasses and an awesome green headband that I only wish would fit my head! :)

We went to a couple other stores and found C a transformer bat and ball. Once we got home the older two ran outside with their new stuff. If you can imagine her all decked out in this playing ball. Just my kinda girl! :)

One of the highlights of my trip home was the home grown food. I LOVE garden tomatoes and my dad had a ton! I love this picture I took of a few he just picked that day. You can see their old barn in the background through the window. One of my favorite pictures.


We also got some great pictures of A on the mini horse at my mom and dads. Those were taken on my other camera so as soon as I get them uploaded they will be posted. 

What a great week and a great day with my wonderful amazing family. I love them all so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment